January 25, 2012

New Subdivisions



New Subdivisions
by Marcello Mercado
Edited by Marcello Mercado
120 pgs, 2012


Objects / In A Network Of Tangled-Up / Porous Graduation-System /
Every Fragment / Lighted Up +- 5 Grade-Centigrade / Lights Options /
Space Sterilized / In Ethylene Oxide Chambers/ Immediate Stiffness /
From Now On / Bodies Are Checked/ Corruption Centers /
The Need Of Avoiding / Any Heat-Foam / Generating Movement /
A Regular-Constant-Limit Alteration /

New Subdivisions / Neighborhoods Are Broken Up / I’m Placed Inside /
A Barren Vase / I’m Decayed And Greenish / Due To The Action Of /
Sulfuric Hydrogen / Layers And Granulations / Dissected Walls /
I Can Produce / Certain Forces/ And Be Placed Slantwise On/
The Surfaces Of / Stable-Definite Shapes / I-Lost Tooth /
I-Filled Cavity / I-False Tooth /
I-Altered Tooth / I Slide Along 0,5-0,8 Gram Structures 
Marcello Mercado

No comments: